Saturday 9 July 2011

My first attempt at blogging!

Hello everyone!  As many of you that know us will already know, Dee and I like to visit restaurants, gastro-pubs and nice places to eat whenever we get the chance.  I hope this blog will become a review type site, as we are often asked where we've been recently or what we thought of such-and-such a place.

Every time we visit a place to eat or end up in a nice country pub somewhere I'll try to post a few thoughts on it here, as much to remind myself as to inform others.  I might ramble on a bit about other food and drink related topics too!

3 comments:

  1. Very nice job!! I hope to read about some of the places that you visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's very public spirited of you to try all these restaurants out so your blog readers never have to have a bad meal. Practically deserving of a medal. :-)

    As a suggestion, you could use the labels function to put the location of the restaurant you're reviewing, then you can sort blog posts by location as well as by date order. Just a thought?

    Mel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! (and good thinking, Mel. I've tagged the Farmhouse, I think, on the googlemaps widget)

    ReplyDelete